2013年2月23日星期六

fantastic pink ghd iv styler

Song heart face flash absolutely ruthless, it seems, she is quite hate GHD Australia ah."And so on, Heart Song, Luzi Airlines does not matter to me, really, do not believe you can call to." The GHD quickly from his pocket and took out his cell phone and handed Song heart, implying that she called to ask.

"OMG, Sister, you are an idiot it? If I were really a relationship with him, I was gone, he will not come and save me?" GHD Purple side to appease her, while looking for the exits.Song heart heard this really seriously thinking up, GHD has been missing for three hours, he can not not know. Is it really. But: "Why should I believe you, I find him a week, he is not in you which also who and what?"

GHD iv style a fire: "joke, I'm not his wife, why did he want me, even in what ah, I do not make him feel better, he still owes me money!" GHD thought of being lent fifty thousand distressed."" GHD looked where she was angry suddenly forgot how to do that."If you find him, you tell me, I'm good to go to collect the money, the time is not late, I go first." GHD angry over, waved his hand and walked on toward the door. Tick ​​touched laugh on her lips: stupid girl.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论