2012年12月30日星期日

a change of ghd pink

Do not know how long buy ghd sleep, only feeling of nausea, upper and lower rhythm and I was very uncomfortable, hard to open your eyes, covered with a quilt, the head is the golden roof, soft tassels hanging down, in the wind howling fly GHD, this is the bed?But not 'Nongchao in' bed, I was where?

Want to climb up, but the sore, lots of around GHD iv style, finally saw a person, a twenty year old son, clad in white and the eye aches a little bit, the waist down jade is a valuable, looks up to the GHD face, slender neck, fair and clear skin, a silky smoke eyebrow, eyelashes now cast light shadow, now GHD is close, show nose, thin lips, the man, was so good-looking, heroic spirit between appearing an aura, is the pool of the complexes, GHD Yan Lingyu men?

I remember in a coma before being points, slightly lifted, fortunately initiative, looks like GHD mk4 are for me out again, I am small seemed to disturb to the GHD, a pair of pale orange almond eyes suddenly open, and on my face, see I open my eyes, GHD appears to be slightly a little surprised, but soon restored calm.

http://www.hairstraighteneraustraliac.com/

没有评论:

发表评论