2013年3月7日星期四

2011 spring and summer tory burch flip flops yellow

These reporters dug while gossip began to concern the games can bring wealth, including a female reporter asked: "ask tory burch outlet President,http://www.toryburchoutletdk.com/ I heard that you earn a lot of wealth in this game, you could send us disclose your income, what? "tory burch heard this, he smiled and heart "Eternal" a good opportunity to advertise, sidewalk: "hundreds of millions of players around the world playing online games, and its purpose is not the same as a lot of players to fight tory burch hair time, find it interesting Interestingly, there are a small number of players, that is, in order to make money in the game. now professional gamers, tory burch game clubs, etc., are like this. I had not intended to make money into the game, I tory burch very fond of the game only, even prior part of the funds into it, but I strive for some time after, tory burch I have mastered the equipment, materials, resources and so very much, money is a tory burch not difficult thing, so I was in the hands of the extra resources to transfer out, in the process, of course, will be some of the cost of labor, but rest assured tory burch income in this process, I pay taxes. the process of the transaction, the eternal Group tory burch, took deductible, my income is legitimate. "these words half-truths, because some income tory burch indeed pay taxes, those revenues such as auction houses, but some private transactions, tory burch but did not pay any taxes. This is a private transaction for tax purposes is not good supervision.

The reporter asked again: "Mr. Lin can tell us specific numbers? Heard Mr. Lin has just graduated six months, also did not work, then rented a bedroom of a small house now, Tory Burch Boots has opened a two to three million worth of luxury car, live in the door of Villa Court million mansion, this is not also the wealth earned from the game, Mr.? also Mr. tory burch inform. "

Tory Burch Handbags heard heart that these reporters is really fierce, ah, I so common people, you can investigate, the moment they smiled and nodded and said: "The car I bought, I like cars, so I bought a car , but the villa I can not afford to buy, it was just my rental only. all tory burch brought the game for me, I am very grateful to the eternal Group is able to develop such an epoch-making online games Let me unlimited fun, adventure, the tory burch stimulating and beautiful ride, they can earn a lot of wealth, to solve the employment problem thanks to the eternal Group

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论