2013年1月4日星期五

the most elegant hot vs in ugg classic short

"But your mind has been when the generals and your childhood, so reluctantly, and lords ugg boots sale are on Gongbaosichou the to the." When I took her words that go under.Sure enough, her eyes red ugg dad kill me again thrown into this place, at that time, just West Gu princes died, ugg mourning for three years in the border, I was fifteen years old, that The beast ruined this thinking to commit suicide, but I would like to see the ugg, would like to take revenge, so I survived, but the frontier has been relatively tight, and have not been back. "

Original middle there still such a period, I had only know her alive for cheap ugg revenge., Did not expect mind there are so many deep feelings, the woman of his life, after all, can not escape the word "Love" and "later ? "I whispered, ugg back did not find you?" If this is the case, that this man did not deserve to.

She wiped her tears, "Later, I've been quiet stay drunk on floor needed to train talent, waiting for an opportunity to avenge until finally cheap UGG boots few months ago, the new emperor ascended the throne on the Road successive edicts chase back on directly to the eviction after I and, ugg ask I'd be willing to go, leave this dangerous place. "said here, she spread are tenderness, but fortunately, this man still have a conscience.

没有评论:

发表评论